Welcome to BEHEALTH 2021- Online International Event in Healthcare!
Are you interested in accessing a global health industry environment?
- Do you want to meet successful entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in health?
- Find out how EU funds made the difference?
- Do you want to make a real impact on healthcare innovation?
Then this event is definitely for you!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
The 4th edition of this unique event will bring together companies, organizations, universities, and public entities, is the perfect environment for international partnerships, resulting in increased health-related economic competitiveness.
WHAT WE DO
BEHEALTH 2021 is an event organized by ROHEALTH – Cluster for Health and Bioeconomy.
ROHEALTH is the only Romanian Health and Bioeconomy cluster with national coverage. The cluster generated and implemented initiatives covering more than 200 mEuro budget for competitiveness and innovation. As a Silver Label cluster with more than 75 members, Rohealth's expertise today covers a wide range of fields that you will discover as sessions/panels in the agenda:
- E-Health and Education
- Medical Equipment and Instruments
- Translational Medicine and COVID Experiences
- Materials for Health
- Women Entrepreneurship – Success Stories
- SHAFE | NET4Age-Friendly; UN recognition for pressure relief on Health and Care Systems during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- Clusters for Health
- Social Responsibility for Health
- Bioeconomy for Health
- Health Policies & Infrastructures
BEHEALTH brokerage outcome will have a crucial contribution to relevant market opportunities regarding collaboration with partners in the health area.
The BEHEALTH agenda includes, besides the brokerage event, also a start-up contest and 10 panels for discussions covering the cluster expertise. Check here the Agenda.
We aim to create a unique experience for participants by mixing areas of interest such as the importance of internationalization, specific techniques, and policies for entering the foreign market, the role of clusters in the innovation process, access to national and international financing sources, models of best practices in health business and innovation, intellectual property rights and international networking in Health Domain.
- To find out about the latest opportunities and fundings related to health and bioeconomy fields. Being there, your idea can be transformed into a real product.
- Meet successful entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs from health.
- To establish business connections and networking with key healthcare companies from the international environment.
- To benefit from bilateral individual meetings pre-arranged, according to your project’s specific (if you’re looking for partners, you shouldn’t miss this event!)
- And YES, we sponsor the best business idea in the competition "International Startups in Healthcare”
- 1st Prize: Participation at ”Frontiers Health” event in Milan, Nov. 11-12, 2021;
- 2nd Prize: One Mentoring Session in Business + 1 year membership in ROHEALTH Cluster
- 3rd Prize: One Mentoring Session In Business
Join our ever-increasing event!
GDPR & PHOTO-VIDEO NOTICE
BEHEALTH 2021 is a brokerage event, therefore your data will be automatically disclosed to other participants accordingly to your profile settings. Your name, position, and company are visible. Your coordinates will be disclosed to another attendee, only if you agree to directly exchange the business cards.
We ensure that your data (name, telephone, email, occupation) will be safely stored and used exclusively to transmit relevant information for your professional interest such as information regarding this event and other future similar events.
See here for more details about the ROHEALTH GDPR policy.
During BEHEALTH 2021, some captured images may be processed by organizers. Please keep this in mind when displaying your image on the screen.
By registering for this event you agree to the above notice.
BEHEALTH 2021 is an event organized by ROHEALTH – Cluster for Health and Bioeconomy. ROHEALTH generates and sustains initiatives and activities related to health, improvement of health, and bioeconomy. The cluster develops competitiveness and innovation at the national level, it promotes and encourages cooperation between companies, organizations, universities, and public entities resulting in the growth of economic competitiveness in the fields of Health and Bioeconomy.